It's very important to anticipate and organised one's time. Let me share with you what happened to me:
One of the first things I did was to take the survey because I knew this would give our tutor a picture of the group. Then I waited for the course to start.
On Monday I got up very early and started exploring the different tools. I entered BB but found the course was not activated. Then I explored the google site and Sean's wiki. I also entered Nicenet.
On Tuesday I started reading some articles about "Reflective blogs".
On Wednesday I couldn't do much so I started on Thursday to take part in the discussions. As a consequence, I missed part of the discussions. That's why I think that I should start participating before and checking every now and then because I believe we learn from exchanging ideas and sharing experiences.
On Friday I published my blog and starting posting. I also checked most of the my classmates' blogs and samples from previous students. I participated in the different discussions and finally I think I have completed my pending assignments.
Congratulations Maria. You have successfully created your first reflective blog. I have enjoyed reading it. I have also gone through more or less the same steps in creating your blog. I do agree with you that it is a new experience to all of us. I wish you all success and I am looking forward to reading your reflections on the course.
ReplyDeletePeace and much respect
Mohammad Abdu Al-Mekhlafi
Thanks for your comments Mohammad. I guess that we're all going through similar steps and I hope we all succeed and get the most from this course.
ReplyDelete