If you're working with kids or if you're actually one you can try:
- http://www.kidsclick.org/ Here you'll find information about different curricular areas such as Geography and Science.
- http://es.ask.com/ Kids can post a question and get different answers. In general the first one is the one that matches the question.
- Yahoo kids was another option but unfortunately the site is not loading.
- http://www.kidrex.org/ powered by Google, kids can search for kid-related websites. Have you tried it?
5 Search Engines for kids
Hi Maria Laura!
ReplyDeleteThank you again for all your assistance last week.
I think you're doing a great job both in Nicenet and in this blog. It is a great way of sharing ideas and knowledge, and I am so grateful to be part of it. As a high school teacher, I rarely searched for the kid-related websites, but now that I have used some of these search engines, especially Kidrex.org, I will definitely recommend your blog post to some of my colleagues who work in elementary school.
How is your final project planning going so far?
Have a great Sunday and see you in class!
Thanks Maida :) Feel free to share my blog with your collegues. Are you still travelling? My project is going well so far and now that I read some sample reports I have more ideas. See you online!
ReplyDelete