19 Oct 2013

Second weeks's reflection

This week we reviewed different search engines and analyzed them in terms of use in our classroom. I explored many of them and wrote about their advantages and disadvantages in 3 posts on Nicenet and here.
I also visited my classmates' blogs and posted some comments. I can see we are all working hard to keep updated and we share information about the places where we work, our students and what we teach. We work in different contexts which is great because we learn from each other.
I described one course for the final project in Nicenet. In future posts I'm planning to upload pictures and videos to share more details about the group of students, technology available, the setting, etc.
I learnt about ABCD behavioural Model and tried to write some objetives following that model. I like the way our tutor usually presents the objectives and all the examples he posted so we could write the objectives correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment