First week's reflections
It's been a hectic week. At the beginning I felt overwhelmed by the amount of tools we had to use: blackboard, google sites, wikispaces, blogspot, nicenet and e-mail account. It usually hapens that the first week in an online course is not so active as it has been this one. The "typical" activities that I did for the fist week of an online course were: explore the virtual classroom, read the schedule, mark important dates and write a post introducing myself. But this time things were different. For this reason, I decided to organise myself and I came up with these first week's resolutions:
I will
Read the week tasks every Monday
Start participating on Day 1
Also partcipate on day 3 and day 6
I will not
Fall behind
These resolutions reminded me of Bridget Jones. Do you remember when she wrote about her New Year's resolutions? I thought I could do the same and start with my First Week's resolutions.
Hello Laura! This is Niangoran Thierry.
ReplyDeleteI love the style of your first week's reflections. I totally share your resolutions and I think I am going to do likewise. I realised too that the best way to cope with this course is to start the assignments as early in the week as possible.
I too had some troubles with the different tools of this course. So the idea found was to provide a list of these different tools on the right side bar of my blog. Thus I can easily use them without refering to my mail. The video about Bridget Jones reminded me the period of my life when I first watched this movie. I really loved watching it because Bridget is so funny.