This week is coming to an end and fortunately I managed to complete all the assignments.
First, I explored reading and writing websites and found many interesting sites. I posted my views in Nicenet and decided to share some of them here.
I also included some links in Delicious https://delicious.com/garciamarialaura
If you want to work with news articles, you can use one of the following tools.
News in levels
Breaking News English
News articles are divided according to your proficiency level.
Teaching and Learning with the New York Times
They include authentic resources, lesson plans and a variety of activities to do with your students. News articles are divided according to topic.
What's more, Maida one of my classmates, shared a site full of short stories and recordings. You can choose a short stories from a list and listen to it. Teachers can prepare handouts to work with those stories.
Short Stories for ESL reading
Second, we prepared a technology enhanced lesson plan. Sean gave us a template and posted some samples for us to get more ideas.
My lesson plan
Finally, we worked on Step 3 from our project. We idenitfied some problems and posted them in Nicenet.
It's been a busy week but we are learning a lot and the good thing is that we have access to resources and samples. So far so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment