7 Dec 2013

My final project

I'm happy to know that my final project is ready after 9 weeks of hard work. It took me some time to put all my ideas and resources together but in the end I could publish it. It was a good idea to follow different steps:

1) I analyzed the students who were attending the course "Materials Design" at IES en Lenguas Vivas Juan R. Fernández in Buenos Aires.

2)  I wrote my reflections on the course "Materials Design" and described the issues that technology might be able to help improve.

3) I wrote about the  technology-related change that I was going to implemen.

4) I started to implement  that technology-related change in the course "Materials Design". I keept a log to record what was done and what happened.

5) I wrote a draft report about what happened when implementing the project and shared it with Olga who commented on it.

6) I used the checklist that Olga completed when she commented on my draft report and wrote the final version of my project. Then I uploaded it onto out wiki and Nicenet.

 Here's the final version. Hope you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment